Very tasty charlotte-lazy.
With a charlotte you won’t surprise anyone now … But this one is so special! So soft, soft, wet … although you can’t tell by appearance … It is tasty both in warm and in cold form! Preparing is easy! Try it if you haven’t tried it yet!
You will need:
9 tablespoons of unscented vegetable oil
half a glass of sugar
a glass of flour
6-8 medium sized apples
1 teaspoon baking soda vinegar
How to cook:
1. Whisk the eggs until foam forms, then add sugar (I immediately put the eggs and sugar and beat everything with a mixer. It’s easier for me)
2. Then add hydrated soda, Rast. oil (I added vanillin), flour. Again, beat with a mixer until smooth. That such a consistency turned out.
3. I washed and cleaned the apples. Cut into dough of arbitrary size. Added to the dough and mixed.
4. Put everything in the form (24 cm), covered with baking paper.
5. Put in the oven, preheated to 200-220 g for 35-45 minutes. Depends on the oven. Readiness check toothpick.
When I spread it on a dish I was very surprised how soft it is! And what a scent …. mmmmm … Our whole family liked it! Ask to cook more!
Enjoy your meal!