Friends, in this article, I will be sharing with the simple way to produce your own toothpaste at home; trust me, after reading this, you will no longer waste your money buying toothpaste.
You will bear me witness that there are many brands of toothpaste all over the world, many of which we cannot afford financially, and many we cannot tell how and where they were produced.
Over the years the human generation has used various things for brushing their teeth, we have heard many tales where our grand parents and great grand parents used grinded ceramic plate with hints of pepper then they apply it on chewing stick to brush their teeth.
some people use bitter leaf stick while some prefer to use guava stick, different sticks, or charcoals to brush their teeth; this is why you need to know how to produce your own toothpaste at home.
The most commonly used is salt and charcoals, will agree with me that when you are down financially, you will resolve to using salt/charcoals; I have used it when my toothpaste was finished.
Get our EMBER months amazing discount on all our products at: Daily Deals
Sounds funny right?
Now, let me share with you how to produce your own toothpaste at home:
Required Tools To Produce Your Own Toothpaste at Home:
• Measuring spoon
• Small bowl
• Packaging containers
Required Ingredients To Produce Your Own Toothpaste at Home:
• Baking soda – 6 tablespoons
• Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
• Coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
• Water – 2 tablespoons
• Menthol (as desired)
• Baking Soda: Acts as an abrasive for peeling of thick, hard stains from the teeth and also shines the teeth.
• Salt: Acts as an abrasive, cleaning agent and a salivating agent which aids easy brushing.
• Coconut oil: Protects the enamel and gums. It also acts as an antioxidant and antimicrobial agent.
• Water: You only need this in little quantities so as to wet the mixture. You can also add more water if the paste looks too thick.
• Menthol: Though is not compulsory, this is needed so the toothpaste can have a refreshing taste when used.
How To Produce Your Own Toothpaste at Home:
• Step 1: Pour coconut oil into the bowl
• Step 2: Add menthol into it and stir
• Step 3: Add salt and stir
• Step 4: Pour in the baking powder and stir well till it become moisturized
• Step 5: Add water. You can also add more to the mixture if the paste is not soft to your satisfaction
• Step 6: Put it in a blender and blend it to a fine paste
• Step 7: Pour it in a container and apply whenever you want to use it.
Finally, on how to produce your own toothpaste at home
This is what anyone can do at home and at any time.
Why You Should Produce Your Own Toothpaste at Home:
- it is economical
- it cut down your budget
- it gives you clean and sparkling teeth
- you are very sure of what you are using
The only thing you will spend money on is menthol. If you have Peppermint leaf at home, you can make peppermint oil or just grind the leaf then add it to it. 10 Natural ways to keep your prostate healthy, free from diseases
Friends, this is just how to produce your own toothpaste at home.