Delicious zucchini pie casserole! The main thing is not fat, and it is easy to prepare.
2 medium zucchini
package of kefir (~ 750 g)
2 cloves of garlic
100–150 g of grated cheese
The proportions vary depending on the size of the pan or shape.
1. Cut courgettes into thin circles. Place on greased baking sheet.
2. From above – circles or semicircles – arrange tomatoes.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs, add kefir, chopped garlic, herbs, salt, pepper.
4. Mix everything, pour zucchini evenly. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Put in a preheated oven ~ for half an hour.
6. Allow to cool slightly and cut into pieces.
Enjoy your meal!