This is really a universal curd dough. From this dough you can cook a lot of baking. This dough is very simple, but baking it makes the most delicious: soft and just melting in your mouth.
For the test we need:
300 gr. cottage cheese
300 gr. flour
200 gr. butter
a pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
vanillin, vanilla sugar
1. Wipe the cottage cheese, add the soft butter, vanilla, salt and whisk.
2. In a smooth curd mass add well-sifted flour and knead the dough, which turns out very soft, but not sticky.
3. Wrap the dough in the film and 40-50 minutes to send it in the fridge.
4. We take the dough out of the fridge and cut it up at our discretion: we make bagels, cookies, pies and many other things.
5. We bake products from this dough at 180 degrees until light browning.
Have a nice tea party !!!
Cottage Cheese Bagels
100 gr. flour
100 gr. sl oil
100 gr. cottage cheese
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of sugar
in each bagel 1 tbsp. spoonful of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon source: @xpywa
1. Add flour with cottage cheese and diced butter. We chop quickly with a knife to the formation of crumbs.
2. Add the yolk to this mass, knead the dough. Roll the dough into a bowl and put in the fridge for 40 minutes.
3. After the refrigerator, roll out the dough into a large tortilla and cut it into sectors – triangles.
4. Sprinkle each triangle with cinnamon sugar and wrap in a bagel.
5. Put the bagels on a tray and put them in the freezer for 25-30 minutes.
6. Bake until golden brown at a temperature of 180˚.