TASTY CHIZKEYK WITH A FIGURE ON A CHOCOLATE-NUT BASE
Ingredients for the basics:
150 gr. shortbread biscuits
200 gr. chocolate shortbread (which crumbles easily)
80 gr. roasted and chopped almonds
100 -150 gr. butter
Ingredients for the filling:
500 gr. cheese curds (for example, “Violette”) 180 ml of cream 33–35%
150 g sugar
2 tsp. vanilla sugar
Fig for serving 3-4 pcs.
50 g of cottage cheese
1 tbsp. powdered sugar
2 tbsp. cream
1. Melt the butter.
2. Grind cookies in a blender or skip through a meat grinder.
3. Add butter and nuts to the resulting crumb, mix. It should make a sticky mass.
4. Put cookies with butter in a rectangular shape (about 18×30 cm), pack it well, put it in the fridge for a while, while preparing the filling.
6. Stir cheese with sugar, beat with a mixer at low speed.
7. Pour the cream in, mix well.
8. Add eggs one by one, and mix the yolk well at low mixer speeds.
9. Cut the vanilla stick, remove the seeds, add them to the curd (if you use vanilla sugar, you should add it at this stage too).
10. Put the resulting mass on the cake. Put in preheated to 140 degrees oven.
Bake for an hour in a water bath (put a baking sheet with water at the bottom of the oven).
Cool the finished cheesecake completely in the oven. It is advisable to put it in the fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.
11. Mix cottage cheese, cream and powder, cover our cheese with a thin layer of this cream 1-2 mm, this is done in order for the fig to be bonded to the base (you can do without this cream).
12. Decorate with figs.