“Stuffed” pita bread baked in the oven.
Thin Armenian Lavash
Meat or any products from it to your taste
Any greens to your taste
Mayonnaise or sour cream
1. Lavash spread with a mixture of mayonnaise and tomato sauce (for opponents of mayonnaise, you can use sour cream, I tried it turns out equally tasty).
2. Rub the cheese on a grater and put it on the pita bread.
3. Meat or meat products (I had previously boiled wieners) cut into long cubes, put on pita bread.
4. Tomatoes cut into slices, put on pita.
5. Bulgarian pepper (you can take more of it. I had one small peppercorn, but you couldn’t spoil pita bread), chopped, put it on pita bread.
6. Green onions and any greens cut into pita bread.
7. Pepper, add any spices to your taste.
8. Pita roll roll.
9. Top coat with mayonnaise or sour cream.
10. Put in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
11. You can eat hot and cold.