Kystyby – delicious Tatar flatbread with mashed dish!
potatoes. Original CRUSHED
– milk 130 ml
– eggs 1 pc.
– sugar 1 tsp.
– salt 1/2 tsp.
– flour – 250-270 g
– butter 50 g
– butter for lubrication 50-60 g
– potatoes 1 kg
– onion 1 pc.
– milk 200 ml
– butter 50 gr.
– salt to taste.
1. Knead the dough. Mix milk, egg, salt and sugar.
2. Melt the butter and pour into the milk-egg mixture.
3. Pour the sifted flour, mix and knead the dough.
4. Give the dough a rest.
5. Prepare the filling. Boil the potatoes. Remember with milk and butter. Fry the onions and add to the puree. Close the lid so that it does not cool.
6. After 30 minutes, divide the dough into equal pieces (10-11 pieces).
7. Roll each piece into a tortilla. Prick with a fork.
8. Fry the tortillas in a heated, dry frying pan with a thick bottom.
9. Removing the cake, immediately grease with melted butter and cover with a towel.
10. On the half cake, lay out the stuffing and cover with the second half.
11. Heat kystyby can, roasting in oil.
It turns out delicious crispy cakes!