Honey cake with condensed milk
For the test:
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Honey – 2 tbsp. l
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Butter – 100 g
Sugar powder – 160 g
Flour – 425 g
Butter – 200 g
Boiled condensed milk – 300 g
Sour cream – 150 g
Icing sugar – 30 g
1. Beat the eggs with a whisk. Mixer whip soft butter along with powdered sugar. Mix the butter with the eggs, add the sifted flour with baking powder and knead the dough.
2. Divide the dough into 6 parts, roll into thin cakes. Bake each cake in a preheated 200 ºC oven for 5 minutes.
3. Cover each cake with a plate and cut off uneven edges. Trimming chop into a crumb.
4. Beat the condensed milk with soft butter, beat the sour cream with powdered sugar separately. Connect both masses.
5. When the cakes are completely cool, lubricate them with cream. Top and sides of the cake, too, smear with cream and sprinkle with crumbs.
6. Put the honey cake in the fridge overnight. You can decorate the finished cake at will with boiled condensed milk using a pastry bag.