CROWN PIER – VERY TASTY, GENTLE AND LIGHT
flour – 1.5 cups (~ 150-160 g),
sugar – 0.5 cups,
butter – 100-125 g,
baking powder – 1 tsp
For the curd filling:
cottage cheese – 450-500 g,
sour cream – 0.75-1 cup,
eggs – 3 pcs,
sugar – 0.5 cups or to taste,
vanilla sugar – 1 tsp,
raisins, dried fruit cut into small cubes or strips – optional
1. Grind the softened butter with sugar.
Mix flour with baking powder and add to butter.
2. Mix all the ingredients with your hands – it should be a flour crumb – this is the dough.
Mash cottage cheese with a fork or wipe with an immersion blender.
3. To add cottage cheese sour cream, egg yolks and mix well.
Squirrels beat with sugar into a dense foam, so that when the bowl is tilted, the proteins do not spill out.
Combine whipped whites with curd mass and mix gently.
4. Pour 2/3 of the dough into a baking dish or baking sheet.
Top with a curd-protein mass and sprinkle with cottage cheese with the remaining dough.
Bake the cake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C ~ 25-30 minutes.
5. By the way, it can be made with apples, cherries or plums, is also very tasty !!! You put sliced plums, if sourish then sprinkle with powdered sugar, on top is the same as in the recipe 1/3 of the dough .. the same is made of cherries, after taking out the bones.
Enjoy your meal