– 2 eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 cup of kefir
– 1 glass of flour
– 200 g cheese
– green to taste
1. Rub eggs with baking powder (soda can be used) and salt, pour a glass of kefir.
2. Stir with a mixer, gradually adding the cooked glass of flour. The dough should turn out like pancakes.
3. When the dough is kneaded, add 150-200g of grated hard cheese, greens (which you like) and a few sliced sausages (you can sausage or boiled meat). Once again, mix well, spread in a greased form.
4. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.