Airy and fragrant sponge cake from “nothing”, even eggs are not needed!
Flour – 200 g
Baking Powder – 2 tsp.
Sugar – 100 g
Kefir – 200 ml
Sunflower oil – 5 tbsp. l
Vanillin – 1 tsp.
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees. Prepare a baking pan, oil it and sprinkle with semolina so that the dough can be easily removed.
2. Sift the flour, add baking powder, vanillin, mix everything.
3. Kefir mix with butter, add sugar. Stir so that the sugar is well dissolved.
4. Then start to pour the obtained liquid into the flour, mixing everything well with a whisk until bubbles appear.
5. Then quickly pour the dough into the form and put baked. It is baked for about 15-20 minutes, depending on the oven.
6. The first 10 minutes of the oven can not be opened, otherwise the dough will not rise.
Enjoy your meal!