PIE WITH BLACK CURRANT !!! Ingredients: 400 gr. flour 200 gr. margarine 200 gr. Sahara 4 eggs 2 tsp baking powder 1 bag of vanilla sugar 5 tbsp. spoons of milk 300 gr. black currant (fresh or frozen) Cooking: Mix soft margarine with sugar and eggs, add milk. Sift the flour and add baking powder […]
This is really a universal curd dough. From this dough you can cook a lot of baking. This dough is very simple, but baking it makes the most delicious: soft and just melting in your mouth. For the test we need: 300 gr. cottage cheese 300 gr. flour 200 gr. butter a pinch of salt […]
Airy and fragrant sponge cake from “nothing”, even eggs are not needed! Ingredients: Flour – 200 g Baking Powder – 2 tsp. Sugar – 100 g Kefir – 200 ml Sunflower oil – 5 tbsp. l Vanillin – 1 tsp. Cooking: 1. Heat oven to 200 degrees. Prepare a baking pan, oil it and sprinkle […]
FISH PIE AT THE EARLY HAND 160 kcal For the test: – Kefir – 1 cup, – 2 eggs, – flour – 1.5-2 glasses, – vegetable oil-3 tbsp. spoons – salt-0.5 tsp. For filling: – 1 can of mackerel and – A bunch of green onions. Knead the dough (like sour cream), pour half the […]
Breakfast Pie Ingredients: – 2 eggs – 1/2 teaspoon salt – 1/2 teaspoon baking powder – 1 cup of kefir – 1 glass of flour – 200 g cheese – sausage – green to taste Cooking: 1. Rub eggs with baking powder (soda can be used) and salt, pour a glass of kefir. 2. Stir […]
TASTY CHIZKEYK WITH A FIGURE ON A CHOCOLATE-NUT BASE from Ilzira Ingredients for the basics: 150 gr. shortbread biscuits 200 gr. chocolate shortbread (which crumbles easily) 80 gr. roasted and chopped almonds 100 -150 gr. butter Ingredients for the filling: 500 gr. cheese curds (for example, “Violette”) 180 ml of cream 33–35% 2 eggs 1 […]
- The details of the preparation and application of glaze
- FILLING PIECE WITH FRUITS
- How long ago I was looking for this particular recipe!
- Cottage cheese donuts in 10 minutes!
- Potato dumplings with cheese
- These belyashes are something special, very tasty dough !!!
- Honey cake with condensed milk
- Traditionally, the English Queen Victoria sponge cake – light, airy cake with jam – perfect for tea
- WINTER PIE “FROM THE FROZEN!”
- How to make Confectionary Gel at home
- A simple honey cake for those who do not like to roll out the dough.
- PIE WITH BOILED IN AN AMBIT.
- Kystyby – delicious Tatar flatbread with mashed dish!
- Shortbread cake on 22 kopeks
- The secret to the pomp of this baking is to add vodka to the dough